Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Monkey Kind of Day

(the above picture is another shameless plug for more crafty clothes by MO for Myra - too cute...or did you sell the sewing machine in a garage sale??)

Lazy monkeys...sometimes I don't know why we even bring them. They just sleep and make me carry them everywhere...good for nothing.



All three prefer to swing belly down...??

Family picture by Noah including the monkeys or new children...I was not really sure when he was explaining. Pretty good drawing and I'm super happy to see the straight lines and circles...this was a concept from school this week.

2 comments:

  1. I feel your pain on the lazy monkey front...LOL. they need to start pulling their weight. Pete

    ReplyDelete
  2. Selling the s. machine in a garage sale is a good idea. Thanks for the suggestions.

    ReplyDelete